Monday, November 21, 2005

Weddings, Weddings, Wedding...

Sleigh bells ring... Are you listening??

Oppsss.... I mean wedding bells...

Haha, this week has been alot about weddings... Gracie's Hen's night, Gracie's wedding preparations, hearing things about weddings everywhere... With Dannie's and Yilin's, Cindy and Chuang Syn's, Weiliang's, Elaine and Gary's, Catherine and Dennis', expecting Eileen and David's... and Dom and Charm's!!

Have also been asked to be Dom's and Charm's bridesmaid.... Hehehe... Am pleased and honored actually...

If you guys don't know yet... I love weddings! I love doing wedding decor... I guess I still want to be a wedding planner deep down inside me!!! I love it I love it I love it!

Spend some time today with Trish, doing up the bird cage for Grace! Hehehe... It's just so exciting... Yups! You read right... We're doing up a bird cage for Gracie in place of an 'Ang Bao Box'. We just spray painted it White today... However, as the stupid spray paint takes supposedly like 4 hours to dry, we intend to continue with the decorations tomorrow...

Am also looking forward to doing up all the corsages for Gracie's wedding... Have done up one prototype... It now holds the stamp of approval and I shall get to work on ALL of them soon.

Will post pictures of them up when they are ready! Most exciting this is! :)

No comments: