Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Work work work!

Can't believe that I'm starting work in about less than 48 hours' time..

While on one hand, I'm trying to keep optimistic and look forward to the new work place, on the other, I can't help but feel slightly depressed that I'm going to start work soon... Heh, the irony of my human nature...

But seriously, time flies so quickly that even now Grace's wedding has come and gone. It wasn't so long ago that when she first announced their plans and we started getting real excited about everything. It seem like just yesterday that we had her bridal shower, and were doing up her wedding stuff.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures from her wedding! Hee...

Bird Cage in place of the traditional 'Ang Bao Box'...


The wrist corsage...


The group of us fooling around before the dinner...


Cutsy bears from the dinner...


Cutsy couple from the wedding...

No comments: