Saturday, November 19, 2005

Living a Life...

Wonder what's wrong with my Hello S/W these couple of days.

Haven't been able to log on to upload some photos onto here... Guess I'll just wait patiently for it to start working again....

Anyway... moving on...

Spent a rather nice morning with Rach at Sentosa today. Yeah, actually moved my lazy butt and got out onto the sand, sun and the sea.

Made potato salad at 2am last night to bring along to Sentoda today. Baked some Pan Pacific Bratwurst sausages and together with Rach's bacon and cheese sandwiches, those pretty much made up our lunch.

Spent some time baking ourselves on the sand and I was rather perturbed by the fact that I don't seem to be able to get tanned! While Rach turned as red as a lobster in a matter of minutes.

We were enjoying ourselves, and the silence as we gave each other space to our own thoughts until this odd guy came along. He was walking up and down the beach, near to us, and another couple of girls.

His presence got kinda irritating as he was obviously checking us out. Reach a point when we couldn't take it anymore and decided to pack up and leave.

After a quick shower to wash off the sand, we went on for a drink and shared a Italian salad between the two of us! Haha.. that's what I call life... Got to really treasure the 2 weeks I have before I start work.

After which, we proceeded to Tiong Bahru and walked around, before heading to NTUC to grab some groceries and shop for dinner. Yeah, I was supposed to make dinner... Decided to settle for spaghetti (Angel's hair, tomato puree, minced pork, sausages... It was only later while I was cooking that I realised I left out my favourite SHRROOOOMMMSS!!!!)

Spent the rest of the evening chilling out at Rach's place playing mahjong and watching Hong Kong drama serials...

Really felt like a Tai Tai today... However, I can just imagine that if I were to do this everyday for the rest of my life... or for 1 whole week, I'll go berserk!

But in the mean time, I'll just lick up all the delicious treats that I have for now... and enjoy every single taste of it. .. :D

No comments: