Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Dreary day...

Watching the raindrops pelting against the window pane, grey clouds hovering above the masses of people under umbrellas, walking along the streets... Can't help having that "Oh so dreary" feeling...

Am so sleeeeepy now... sigh... Can just imagining myself snuggly tucked in bed, with Michael Buble's voice filling up my whole room... ARH! Why am I stuck in the office? Not to mention that I got to attend a Symantec event later at 3pm... and I'm so freaaaaaking sleepy... Well, that's life I guess...

And life also says that it's normal for one to grow old, and start having creaky and achy joints. I don't know if it's my psychological working but ever since I went for my first foot reflexology session, my right knee feels pain at times. You see, during the foot reflexology, I discovered that I have this problematic right knee... Not only was it rattling when it was being massaged, there was a creaky feeling when I walked. But then again, I have always known that I've got weak knees... Cuz they get cold real easily... Which is why I think I better start taking better care of my knees... and not wear them out before their time is up. And I better do something about that 'rheumatism-like' feeling that I get... the pain...

Anyway, was telling my friend about the pain in my knees and she actually gave me a remedy that is supposed to be good for guys in bed and for knee joints. Don't ask me how those two relate to each other but that's what she said. I'm supposed to mix and blend up:

1) 2-3 big tomatoes

2) 3 medium ladyfingers

3) 1 table spoon of green lemon juice

4) 1 table spoon of sugar

and 5) a quarter cup of water...

Hrrrm... Still comtemplating if I should actually try out this recipe... Well, shall sleep on it and see how I feel... Maybe I will when I feel more adventurous...

No comments: