Monday, July 19, 2004

I'm Back!!!

Yeah! I'm back I'm back!! Just that I've been tooooo busy to actually find time to blog.

I kinda tried to maintain a 'travel' log on my 4 days (3 days effectively excluding travelling) trip but was hopeless. I was so tight on schedule most of the time... Will transfer what ever I have over here once I get the time.

It was a good experience tho... Will wanna go China again! At least Shanghai... step by step first arh... shan't venture too far back in civilization... Hahaha...

Things there were sooo cheap! Will blog more tonight when I get the time. I've simply been too busy since I got back... not to mention that workload's been getting heavier... sigh... Just wanted to leave something here to inject some life in this lifeless blog of mine... haha...

Laterz then!

No comments: