Monday, July 12, 2004

Suzhou… Here I come!

Heheh… Can't imagine I'll be flying off to Suzhou later tonight… Seems so quickly that time passes by. Kinda having mixed feelings right now. On one hand I'm excited about it being my first 'long' overseas press trip, on the other hand, I'm kinda worried about what kinda announcements they are going to make, whether I'll be able to latch on to the right news angle… *anticipating*

Anyway, having a shitty flight timing later on. Will be checking in at 11ish, flight is supposed to be at 1plus am and is supposed to reach Shanghai at 6ish am. Well, they better let us sleep-in for a while…

Anyway, they have some photo contest going on during the trip, so we will be bringing our digital cameras. I'll be bringing mine! Which means that I will be able to take some photos! Hehehe… Cool huh… Anyway, got a feeling that I'll be back in Singapore even before I know it.

Winston was telling me that the things in Suzhou are supposed to be slightly cheaper than in Shanghai itself… So he told me to expect to do some shopping. SHOPPING AGAIN! I can't believe it… Feels like I'm going to be shopping phobic anytime soon now… HAhaha… I think it's more of the fact that my wallet's empty…

Just found out from Ariel, a journo from Today, that we will be staying in Suzhou Sheraton Towers! WOOoHooooO… it's a 5-star hotel in Suzhou… Hrmmm…. Doesn't sound too bad… does it? Well, shall constantly update if I have time there… Why wouldn't I since I'm supposed to file my story from over there anyway!?

No comments: