Saturday, July 31, 2004

How time flies...

I know my heading to this entry seems boring but seriously.. how time flies.... It's been a week since I last blogged...

Anyway, guess what?!?!?! I was in the same lift at Tay Ping Hui when I came home, for abt minute or two! For the first time....ALONE with him... AHhaha... Was so shy man... I stood at one corner and made eye contact with him like twice... Felt so tempted to start a conversation with him... Not that I'm a fan or anything... But it's like we're so closely related and yet so far... Ok Ok... let me elaborate before rumours start flying around...

Firstly, I know his cousin... His cousin is my personal friend... and he's on pretty good terms with her. Secondly, he lives in my block! You know... all that jazz about bring a friendly neighbour... You know... smile, say Hi, greet each other... And I've bumped into him so many times in the lift lobby... and thirdly, he's my good friend's colleague and they acted together before... (yes, most of you who have my friendster contact know who she is). So what more can I say? Hahaha... But anyway, while I was contemplating if I should start a conversation, he reached his floor... and so he got out... Well... Nevermind... AHhaha

Something else happened today too... I got myself another 1 GB e-mail account!! And no, it's not gmail.. I've already got that... This time, it's with YAHOO CHINA... Yeah... Yahoo's biased towards emerging markets... ONLY CHINA get 1GB accounts!! Hahaha... anyway, it's free, and you can apply for as many as you want. The only catch is that your yahoo e-mail addy will have @yahoo.com.cn. And although the interface is in Chinese, there are options to change the language into English... So Winston helped me set up everything because I couldn't read the Chinese letters for nuts... Heheh... Anyway, so yeah... I got TWO 1 GB accounts now... Ask me why I need so many? I have no idea. 'Kia Su Singaporean' I suppose... Haha....

Something else happened today too!!! Was window shopping in Far East Plaza with RT and we were walking along when I heard a couple of guys walking behind us. One of them were talking rather loudly and animately... I was kinda eaves dropping cause he was so animated. However, I found his voice very familiar, so I couldn't help myself but stop and pretended to take a look back... And guess what... It was my friend, this guy called Terry. When he saw me, he stopped short in his track and looked at me in surprise... I was bloody surprised too because the last time I heard from Terry was two years ago before he went back to K.L. to work. When he got over his surprise, he started talking so animately again... saying that he's been trying to search for me on friendster, trying to get my contact number to catch up etc because we live in the same vicinity. But he hasn't been able to contact anyone who has my contact.... Hahah... so funny... This world is just so small....

Alrightey... time for a shower... heheh... till the next time!

P.S. Another thing... I fell in love with Samsung E600C... I just got to have it... sigh... I WILL HAVE IT!

P.P.S. My laptop still not up yet... Sigh...

No comments: