Friday, July 23, 2004

My laptop screwed up...

Feeling freaking frustrated now... Was supposed to come home and do my work and to my HORROR, DISMAY, DISAPPOINTMENT, FRUSTRATION, VEXATION, my laptop crashed!!! Am feeling bloody pissed now... My bloody laptop keeps asking for reinstallation of my Windows. And now I got to go find a Windows ME edition to try to re-install and pray with my deepest being that everything else is fine... Hopefully nothing like my harddisk is wiped out or anything... Or I'll be one freaking, miserable creature....

And thank goodness for my desktop which is like ancient. But at least I'm here now, and I'm able to continue with work... ALTHOUGH I have ABSOLUTELY no freaking mood for it. Yet I got an article to finish up by tonight... FREAKING PISSED man... FREAK FREAK FREAK FREAK!

Dunno what to do now... Feeling lost... Like part of my life's wiped out... Even though I got access to my desktop... My entire life's in my laptop... *one hell of a misery*

No comments: