Thursday, May 06, 2004

Lame excuse...

Ok, those two previous entries were brought over from my previous blog attempt. Yes, I wrote twice then forgot that I ever had a blog site. Haha… and that was like 2 months ago.

It was only after suggesting to Kian Ming to start a blog site of his own that my short-lived interest revived. So I decided that I shall start afresh, on a new site where I shall ardently try to keep it as updated as possible.

I suppose one of the reasons why I stopped was cause I was too busy… (Haha… yeah even I know that's a lame excuse) Okies… below are the logical excuses then…

1. I am an IT journalist. I spend, on the average, 4-5 hours a day working on articles that gets published on my company's--and I mean the company that I work for, not the company that I own--website. I don't suppose the idea of spending another hour or so writing after working hours appeal to me very much. Especially I need to conserve brain cells… and prevent my brain juice from drying up too quickly… A crucial component in my line of work…

However, as you can see… I can be this long winded already. Therefore, I figured that I shall really really try to attempt to keep up with the updating of my blogs. Haha… Even as I'm typing this now, I'm working on another article that's due in like UGGGHHHH… 2 hours… But NO I'm NOT skiving (Glares at Kian Ming)* but am waiting for the PR person to get back to me about the questions I have before I can proceed on with the article. (The article's about how Hewlett Packard's gonna start producing CDs and DVDs storage media again… after they cut off that line of products under their branding sometime back.)

2. Did not really bother to go thinking about things to write about. Like I mentioned above, I'm on a brain juice conservation project almost perpetually. (That's why you are reading crap like this… if anyone's reading in the first place… HAHA!) But it's ok… I like… But I suppose now I'll just go with the flow... Write about what I think I would like to write… DuUuUuUhHhH…. That's what blogs are for right? (Yes I know I sound crazeeeeeeee…..That's what writing too much can do to you!)

Ok lar, I shall stop here… Brain juice conservation project. Writing rubbish can be darn tiring too...


References for better understanding of what I write about:

*Kian Ming mentioned that I gave him this great idea to start his own blog site when we were SKIVING at work… Fact: he was skiving, Fiction: I was skiving…

No comments: