Friday, May 21, 2004

Test entry...


The silver lining amidst the dark clouds...

Hrrm... testing out this picture posting feature that is newly introduced to us bloggers! And it's DAMN cool! Wahahaha... now I can include pics here! That will make things more interesting I guess... and now I'll have more use for my Digi-cam!!!

Anyway, this picture was taken on the Bintan trip that I went on last year... DURING the MONSOON season... So you can guess how unpredictable the weather was. Trish and I practically had our swim wear on the WHOLE time... HAhah.. Cuz it was like, one minute the sun was bright and sunny, and we can happily bask in the warmth and brightness of the sun, on the beach... And within the next 10 mins, the sky gets cloudy (as you can see in the picture), cold and windy, and the rain drops start pelting down in minutes...

But it was a fun trip. And for those of you, to whom I related the events that happened during the trip... Yeah, this was the one with THE Caucasian guy... Hehehe.....

Anyway, this is a "Testing...Testing 1 2 3" entry... If I were to blog about anything significant, it's going to be about the musical AGAIN... so I think I shan't... Not till something significant happens... Hehe.. Till the next time then... :)

No comments: