Saturday, May 29, 2004

Rabiang...

Okay, so Rabiang wasn't that bad... As you can see in the photo below. Actually I think it might even be a nice place to chill out, chit chat and drink after a hard day's work.


Rabiang

Anyway, as shown below, they even have a wine bar that looks quite good... Can imagine some of my friends jumping for joy... All the 'winecoholics'...


Wine Bar...

Anyway, the musical's going to be held tomorrow... I'm feeling bitter sweet... It's like spending so much time nurturing it, and now that it's matured, you feel reluctant to let it go... Weird huh... but it's my baby... so I guess it's normal... hahaha... OH MAN! I'm feeling MATERNAL! Over a musical... hrmm... Nevermind... :x

I'm feeling so tiredddd now... had sex by the beach earlier... Wahahahhaa.... OKAY! Don't let your imagination run wild... It's just the name of one of the drinks at Zee10... and after I had sex by the beach, I kamikazied! But between the two, I think I prefer sex by the beach... mmMmmMmmMm....

But I think I must have been quite tired... cuz it actually got me a little too drowsy after the 2 shots... But it sure was fun... Finally met up with my friend who came back from the U.S. about a week back! Was looking forward to having her back and was so exicited about it but actually did not have the time to meet up with her earlier because of the musical.

Speaking of the musical, I think I shall go to bed now... getting really sleepy... Think it's also partly cuz of the alcohol... heheh... Well, calling it a night... till the next entry, TATA!

No comments: