Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Time to 'un-musical' my blog...

Was talking to Dannie boy yesterday... He commented that he did not expect my blog to be so "musical-ly inclined"... Haha... I can't help it!! It's like my life's revolving around it at this moment... in every waking moment of my being, I'm thinking if there's other things to be done, things that I've not yet covered, or my constant reminders to myself to remind others of what they are supposed to do... Haha... control freak. No wonder Elaine says that the word "Head-Prefect" is written ALL over my face... Now in retrospect, I pity the prefects that I worked with back in school... sorry people...

Anyway, some other recent happenings... Kian Ming offered to let me post my photos on his website and so that might possibly take up some of my personal time once the musical's over... BUT... Being the nice guy that he is, Kian Ming passed me his adobe photo shop proggie so that I can use it on the photos that I'm going to u/l... BUT... When I opened the photoshop program, I felt like an IDIOT... Hahaha... I was clicking away at everything, looking through the panels of tools and functions, and I closed the proggie... *Waves white flag*

I think maybe it's time for me to go buy the series of books for dum dums like me... "Adobe Photoshop for Dummies"...

Anyway, as part of the deal, I'm supposed to help Kian Ming promote his site... Whoever wants to post pictures on his website, can e-mail him directly via the site to let him know. Cost: S$100 per picture (negotiable I think... He may offer special deals). (Not too sure lar, but this was the rate that he quoted me when I spoke to him last night over Msn msger... HahhAHhaaHAHahHAhahAhHAhhahhAHh...I seriously think he's kidding but I'll check with him... If he's not, then I'll let you guys know too! Wahhahaa....:P)

Anyway, on a more serious note, I've been having this nagging pain in my right tummy area since last night... I keep having mental images of my appendix swelling up and exploding inside me... I think I'm sick... I'm in PAIN!!!

Sorry... I'm feeling so sleepy right now that I think half of what I'm saying is not coherent.. But I promised Dannie an un-musical entry... Hahhaha... Anyway, I'm so freaking tired... My eyelids feel so heavy... and I think I should head home to rest both my eyes and appendix... I think it needs rest that's why it's screaming out in pain...

OKAY! I declare I'm going bonkers! Enough for now... before I get friends offering to send me to Woodbridge... :)


P.S. Oh anyway, as an attempt to provide follow-ups on my previous entries, just to let you know the outsourcing article that I was working on a couple of weeks ago is UP!! Yay! Hehehe... It's going live today!

No comments: