Thursday, May 20, 2004

YAY!!!!

Yay!! I finally completed my outsourcing article!! Yoooo Hooooo.... Hehe... it's a load off my back.... but you know what, I got a darn strong feeling that another report is on it's way...

It's just like the month before. Just when I thought I finished the case study that I did on HollyWood Clicks, this outsourcing story came along. Well, it's okay... no sweat... because once you get the hang of it, and get used to working with deadlines (something which I am slowly getting used to), it's not too bad at all.

Now that I finished my work, I got to deal with the musical stuff!! ARgh... I have to think of some kinda design for the program booklet, do the page layout, and send it to the printers! Hrrm... you can ask me to sing... But design the program... Sheesssh....

But I don't wanna overload the rest of them with too much things to do, guess I'll got spend some minutes now trying to get a design up... Before hitting the sack! Hehe... YOOooOooOoHooOOooOOoo!!!!

No comments: