Sunday, February 27, 2005

Blading!

Went with my cuz to buy a pair of blades for himself on Saturday. Not too bad a deal I think... Looks rather sleek, rather nice, Rollerblade brand... and going for only $239. (Okay, keep it to yourself if there's a better deal elsewhere.)

Anyway, after he bought his blades, I ventured to start teaching him how to. Step by step... at a multi-storey carpark near his place. Hey! Ain't too bad I would say. By the end of the 'lesson', he was able to take steps and semi-glide... heheh... with the right posture too! So proud... of my cousin... (And of course of myself for being such a capable teacher... lol...)

Some news, going to start working temp tomorrow at WLAW. My cuz-in-law got me in... kinda last minute because I thought that I was able to start work on Wednesday.... (I have a 'interview' of sorts on tuesday... So thought it's better if I confirm whether I wanna work temp or not after the interview...) But cuzzie told me to start work tom... Oh wells... A little exciting, a little disappointing...Cuz I thought that I would have at least 2 more days to NUAH! Hehe.... But like what my aunt was telling me, a dollar earned is better then none... and ten dollars earned a day, means savings after five dollars spent at the end of the day. MAKES sense I suppose....

Anyway, it was just a dilemma between the opportunity cost of leisure time when I officially not working, VS tiring myself out before I start work proper (where ever that may be).

OH wells... There goes leisure... Just when my lifestyle of a lady of leisure is rather becoming.. Lol....

Will update more again... about what happens tomorrow! Ta for now...

No comments: