Tuesday, February 22, 2005

CNY coming to end...

Kinda sad seeing that CNY is coming to an end.... I just love festivities....

Aside from the fact that I grow fat during festive seasons. Remind me not to hold my wedding in December, or Jan, Feb periods for that very reason... Won't be able to stop eating and therefore will not be able lose weight and be slim like every other bride... Hahaah

Anyway, been really bz lately. My Mum's god-ma passed away last thursday... so over the weekend, I attended the funeral and stuff... She's 89 already and I would say that she's lead a happy and fullfilling life. Anyway, my god grandma has been bed-ridden for the last 5 years, so I'm pretty sure that she's happier and more at peace now...

Robbie's maid, yee-mah, is also leaving today. So went back to his place for dinner yesterday. Kinda like a farewell for her. I'm going to miss her for sure. For the last 5 years, she's been a good companion for me, when I'm over at his place... Ain't too familiar with his family then when I first started going over, and she was so friendly and approachable... I think I spent 10 times more the amount of time with her than with Rob's dad and sis... But eversince Prado joined their family, things are better now.

Heheh Prado's this really cute... Schnauzer... He came as a really tiny puppy.. Now he's 3 months old and growing fat... But the sad thing is I'm still reall afraid of him. Dunno what's up with me man... I simply adore puppies but I fear them! Silly old me right... Heheh

Been busy with giving tuition too I suppose. Time passes so quickly when I'm required to go out of the house, spend some time travelling, some hours tutioning.. and ta-dah... it's time for dinner... But then again, I really need a job soon! God help me! Hehehe...

Alritey, am off to Suntech to meet Daph and Mario now... see if I can secure some pics or something.. heheh... Laterz!

No comments: