Thursday, February 03, 2005

Love is in the air....

oh Sweet sigh....

Been spending quite abit of free time watching soppy lovey movies... such as Ella the Enchanted, The Cinderella Story, 13 going 30, Firelight, Confessions of a Teenage drama queen.... and many more.... Sigh... Can't help feeling lousy after watching every time because the movies are all so fairy tale like... All with happy endings... And for myself? Future's so uncertain... I guess that's why I like watching those movies. Gives you a false sense of sweetness, a taste of what could have been but yet impossible, in the movies.

Hahaha... Silly me....

Anyway... Finished reading a book too. Le Seperation. It was kinda interesting. Give a really darn good insight to how ppl who are going through seperation might feel. All confused, mixed up... The book brought me through a thorough process, stage by stage, the healing process of a broken man... Am halfway through The Shipping News now. Rather interesting but remains to be seen...

Must be too much of these 'feel shitty' stuff that I felt kinda shitty today. Not to mention that it's Thursday and I've recieved no calls yet. Oh wells... Perhaps it's time to move on....

P.S. Just added a link to Dannie's Photo Log... Not too bad for a newbie I must say... Heheh... Keep it up dude!

No comments: