Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Can't stand Mozzies...

Haven't been sleeping well these couple of nights.... Always waking up in the middle of the night due to multiple mosquito bites.... hate them! And can't turn on the air-con too... (cuz I usually deal with them by turning on the air-con) cuz my compressors like 13 years old, and makes hell lot of noise and if I turn on my air-con, my parents will be woken up by the noise... and they prob will be trouble going back to sleep...

Yeah.. stupid mosquitoes...

And this happens even when I'm like super tired! Like yest.

Went blading with dan, yilin, roy and rob. After like 40 mins, I was like sooooo tired that I couldn't bring my legs to start moving. Couldn't lift them up so I could blade properly, and it simply refused to cooperate and coordinate. So I gave up... started walking back from Mac's right to the end at Ford Road where dan's car was parked.

After that, reached home, dropped off blades and stuff, went to my aunt's place for dinner. Reached home around 10ish and had to accompany my mum to the market to buy stuff for the NY. And I had to walk everywhere....

When I finally hit the bed, was so tired that I simply concussed... But STUPID MOZZIES! Had to wake me up in the middle of the night with their intolerable bites... so ITCHY!

Should have bought those mozzie coils tonight to smoke them away but forgot.

But then again, din have time to also. Had dinner with jean and mel at Insomnia at Chijmes. Been a long time since we met up... we totally missed last year and as usual, jean attracted loads of stares... thank goodness most of the customers at the restaurant were ang mohs... so they prob don't watch local drama serials... so only the locals were looking at her... But t'was good catching up!

Anyway, we are trying to plan a cookout before March, before jean's schedule gets heated up again... am looking forward to it! Hehehe....

P.S. 2.30 am and I'm gonna watch princess diaries 2... wahahahha

No comments: