Thursday, February 03, 2005

Shopping!

Can't believe I spent the whole day shopping today! Met angie after lunch to accompany her to do her new year shopping but ended up doing some shopping myself indeed!!

1. Two bottles of Loreal 'Jetset' nail polish - $9.90 (Special Promotion)
2. 1 packet of finger guards - $1.00 (Been doing so much sewing that my fingers with mild ezcema got worse! Definitely need finger guards)
3. 1 sphaghetti-strap top from Seed - $11.30 (Own one in pink, bought a blue one because it's on 30% discount, it's so CHEAP! And of course not to mention, super comfy)
4. 1 black pleated skirt from South Haven - $55.10 (Been searching high and low for this out of the fashion pleated skirt and simply couldn't find a nice one anywhere. Bought it after much consideration... With my heart feeling squeezed after I made payment of course)

ARGH!!!! Splurging!!!! When I'm jobless!! URGHS!!! Lemme see.. That would be a total of $77.30!!!! Man... And that was not all.... Moving on...

Met mummy and daddy for dinner near home. Had a date with mum today to go shopping at Chinatown. Our annual practice... so as to purchase stuff to make our house feel more 'New Year-ly'... And being a woman like all other women., I did some shopping for myself too....

1. A hair towel that supposedly is able to absorb water 3x more than the usual bath towel that we use - $10
2. A casual sling pouch - $17 (Was looking around for one so that I can just dump my keys, wallet, mobile, tissue.. and even rob's wallet and mobile into it... and just zip out)

Total: $27.00
Overal Total: $104.30

Sigh... only comfort to myself is that... I don't always spend like this.. Just like how I don't always spend $55 on a skirt. It's for NEW YEAR... an occasion... Anyway, angie was telling me that skirt is suitable for dinners as well... Which I totally agree... Oh wells... Haha....

But the GOOD NEWS for the day is: I might have fairly found myself a tuition kid! Compliments from my dear cuzzie who's a teacher. She (the kid) called me up today but was busy shopping.. so told her that I will return her call tom... Haha... Oh well... Hopefully this pulls through. At least I'll get some pocket money... Before lady luck decides to give me more of the spotlight and actually give me a good job deal.... *keeping fingers crossed*

No comments: