Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Go Away...

Stewpig mozzies.... I hate them! Kept me up all night again last night.... Sheessh...

Was so determined to get rid of them that I finally went downstairs and bought 2 boxes of mosquito coils... Hopefully that will keep them away.

Was talking to adrian about blogging... and had a sudden inclination to add an entry before I leave to go for tuition. He was just mentioning that he feels like he doesn't know what's the point of keeping a blog anymore, since there's nobody to read them.

Well, for me, I write for my own pleasure. True, there will be times when you feel so dry... and the mood to log down your thoughts are not of utmost priority... But that does not warrant a blog shut down. hahah... I confess to being one of those who are so lazy at times that I just stay away for days.... or weeks....

Anyway, mood hasn't not been fantastic. I mean I still have fun cuz it's still the CNY period after all. (Yesterday had the most yummylicious dinner with my dad's side of the family cuz it's that 7th day of CNY... What they call 'REN RI'... it's considered everyone's birthday for God knows what reason...)

BUT there's always the but... I guess it's me being out of job and all that pulling me down. Feels like being out of a job is kinda irresponsible. Oh wells.... Hahaha... But I do need a job REAL SOON! Need to get my ass moving to send out more resumes.

Highlight of these couple of days: 12 escargots... Haha....

No comments: