Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Changes...

Came in blogspot wanting to leave a new post (felt guilty about not having left any for such a long time)....somehow made me feel like how my life has been pretty 'stagnant' while everything else around in changing...

But then again, life's been pretty ok for me. Somehow it's filled with stuff to do (partly cuz I make it an effort to find things to do I guess) so time's been passing real quick. Activities include, blading, shopping, coffee, reading, eating, sleeping, sewing... Haven't exactly sent out that many resumes since STB and MDA and was just telling myself that after these couple of days, I'll start actively sending out more... lol.... talk about complacency....

Hahah... Yeah! Have started a new hobby since I was unemployed. I started getting really interested in embellishing my older blouses with beads and sequins to give them some what a make over and things have been turning out fine. So much so that my mum dug out two of her new blouses to get me to sew some on them as well... BUT just like my other 'on-the-spur-of-the-moment' hobbies.... I fore see that my interests will not last long.... heheheh

Was on my way home yesterday, in the lift lobby when I thought I saw a tiny brown leaf drifting past me because the wind was blowing... And out of the lift, came out this lady (wouldn't call her petite)... and I noticed how as she stepped out, she happened to step on the 'leaf'... and I actually heard a 'squeak'.... and when she walked off... Guess what? The tiny brown 'leaf' was actually a baby lizard... that was now squashed, bloody and gross looking....

I din know lizards are blooded too... Hrrm... what an ignoramus.....

*Disgusting*....

No comments: