Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I went to the Doctor's...

Sigh... woke up with runny nose, blocked nose, irritated throat and a slight cough all at once. Tried to clear the blocked passages and realised that I've got tonnes of flam.... EUKS...

Decided to go see a doc because my parents have been nagging at me ever since I had my cough last October... Seen the doc 3 times since... and din recover. Sigh... I mean there were times when it seems to have gotten better but it's always recurrent! Most irritated...

Anyway, the doctor was kinda over friendly today. Hahaha.. Not that it wasn't good. I mean he started talking to me about financial planning and the importance of it, and how he feels that cash flow and financial planning should be something that is taught from young, like primary school.

I TOTALLY agree! I mean I've encountered peers my age who are totally ignorant and boh chup about financial planning. Well, to be honest, if not for my own experience in Prudential, I might be ignorant and boh chup about it too. But then again, in retrospect, given my family background, it would be difficult to be boh chup.

Anyway, what he said gave me an idea... But I'm lazy to go think about it. Let me ponder about it... then tell you more.. Hehehe... Okies, I gtg do marking. TTYL!

No comments: