Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Addiction...

ARGH!

I've got a new addiction thanks for YAU WEI LIANG!

He registered me with his online games site recently, testing out his new feature whereby the site is able to capture your high scores for the games on his site. This would mean that competition amongst registered users is now possible.

While I'm not out to beat everyone who play the games on the site, I've been trying to play the games and beat my own high score... AND since I reached home and started playing at 10ish, I've been playing non-stop trying to beat my own highscores... it's well over 3 now.. so you can imagine... ARGH!

TO think that I've got so many things to blog about. Well, guess I shall do my bloggin tomorrow...

Haha.. back to beating high scores for this game I'm currently playing.

For those who are interested, feel free to visit http://highscores.arcadeonline.com ... Hehehe.. Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are completely welcome :D

At least there's now something for you to do when you're bored :p

Btw, there are a few new games up there. Real addictive, even to me... now I even got a headache playing...

Anonymous said...

Btw, anonymous is me :D