Friday, March 18, 2005

Kisses...

Nicely wrapped up...



Tell me they are cute!


Heh... decided to have some little farewell gifts for my colleagues of 3 weeks. Yeah! Today's my last day at the law firm and though time has been short, I would say that I have pretty much enjoyed myself. Kinda gotten used to the 'work' over at the firm though I'm only dealing with the most basic of stuffs.

Anyway, glad to have gotten to know some really nice people.

That is also why I decided to leave some 'sweet' impressions of myself on them! Haha.... :P

Something happened today. TEC called me up for a 2nd interview! WOooOOoo.... But the dilemma is this. I have already accepted the offer for my other company. Guess I have to inform TEC on Monday that I won't be able to go for the 2nd interview. I couldn't do it today cuz the lady from TEC called me at a really busy time while I was dealing with clients and phone calls. Which was why I did not have the time to say anything else other than to take down her number and her name.

OH well... so confused now... HOW? I guess the route is clear... just for me to come to terms with it. But anyone else has advice for me out there?

No comments: