Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So Scchhwwweeettt......

Heheh, my little niece had her 2nd birthday over the weekend... and boy it was so sweet....

Check out the cake and you can imagine....

Birthday Cake!


Not only was the cake sweet.... Her place was really nice too! So happens that they just shifted into their new place earlier this month. So her parents took the opportunity to hold her birthday and a housewarming (2-in-1) kinda thingy....

Anyway, the weekend at her place was pretty nice. It's right beside Parkway Parade and opposite East Coast. Just imagine (of course I don't have to.. I'm asking you to!) the seaview and all! Delicious! Have already warned my cousin to be prepared for me to drop by if I do go East Coast to blade at times! Hehehe... because... just check out her POOL!

Cote D'Azur


Shiok RIGHT? And there's sauna and all... OooOohhh...

Anywyay, stayed up till 5.30am playing games yesterday! Don't think I'll do the same thing today... so shall be going off to bed now... it's now 2.40am... Heheh...

Till tomorrow... more to blog! Ta...

No comments: