Wednesday, March 30, 2005

3rd day of work...

Already work's accumlating.. building up...

Taking a breather now that nobody's in office for a while. Hah!

Anyway, have 4 assignments on hand... and can see it keep coming. Things are still ok for now, when I'm taking it in my stride, prioritizing... seeing which is due first, which goes first...

Just finished writing a blurb, an EDM and a simple VOD synopsis. So I guess there's no problem in taking a short break... Haha...

Anyway, I can't seem to settle down to work properly knowing that my laptop (office) needs to be reformatted and reconfigured. Ain't too assured in pumping in too much info and storing stuff when I constantly need to back it up on my thumb drive... So yeah

Hopefully my laptop can be settled by tomorrow.

Anyway while work's going tough (for a start), the future does seem a little exciting. Haha... Was out for lunch with boss for a while and she kept getting calls for new business... Oh wells...

While that means more work, it also means more opportunities for more work, which also means I'll have more work... which means I'll soon be able to live up to the speed of work here... *hopefully*... Wait... do I make sense?

Argh nevermind... Hahaah... Am blabbering... I know.

Well, I'll be off now, to digest all those techy thingys..... Ta for now...

No comments: