Friday, March 11, 2005

Blogs...

Hehe... am in office waiting for the rest of my colleagues to come back from a process called "completion" in conveyancing terms... So decided to take some time to pen down some thoughts...

Just finished reading the blog of this nice lady lawyer from office and was impressed with her style of writing. Simple words, but nicely spaced out... beautifully illustrated. Hehe.. The power of a lawyer's language competancy...

Then something occurred to me... in her blog she mentioned that she loves poems.... Being a lover of poem, inherently her writing style is almost in that of a prose... (Hahah.. she mentioned later that she does make an effort to craft her entries...) For myself, I'm a ignoramus when it comes to poems. What I love reading are novels... And thus my long winded style of writing.

Anyway, reading Yas's blog makes me feel like adding a tag board. Hahaha... Maybe I shall go add one for the fun of it... even if nobody tags.. :P

No comments: