Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My first day of work...

SOBZ!

That pretty much describes it. I mean... it seems worse than I thought. Or maybe it's because I was overwhelmed by all that they said I had to take over eventually...

But it IS bad when I had to bring work home to do on the 1st day of work! Already!

I don't suppose I HAVE to do it but being new, I don't know what they think about if I do not bring work home to do, and try to manage my time and get stuff done during office hours. OH well... Reading Tuesdays with Morrie has taught me that there are many many other things apart from work that matters....

Anyway, I felt so stressed yesterday that I felt so miserable! Couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks... seriously... There's so much technical writing to do! No joke... It's all about technical writing... at least that's what I see now...

Back to work today, and I'm currently left alone in office for now till my lady boss comes in at 11am. So well, just leaving some updates here and I'm back to work... Got stuff to CLEAR already.... Wish me luck guys....

No comments: