Wednesday, March 16, 2005

New feature!

Yay! Got my tag-board up and going... hehe... so exciting... Hahah.. one of those '3-minutes' enthusiast moments!

Went to see a doc earlier... got some stupid eye infection. Gave me anti-biotics... Got half a mind not to eat it... I HATE anti-biotics...

Why?

I don't really know.. Just this thing... I guess it is because when I attended the micobiology module when I was still in NUS, the lecturer was telling us about how we become immune to bacteria rather easily and I dislike that idea! What if something more serious happens to me in the future and I am already immune to most of the anti-biotic types? Heheh... Paranoia Paranoia...

Anyway, I decided that for the sake of my one and only pair of eyes, I'll take it... Can't afford to lose my sight... Of all people, I would know how bad it is... can't afford to take risks... What if the infection morphs into something more serious... OK.. stop it!!

Hehehe.. nah... just hopes it goes away! I don't wanna spend my one week break with an eye-infection! Arghs!

No comments: