Wednesday, March 16, 2005

As busy as a bee...

BzzzBzz... I've been so terribly BUSY! At work, outside work...

Haven't had the peace of time to feel that I've actually got quality time to spend just by myself... Well, guess I've got next week!

Had a gathering with the girls at Eileen's new place on Sunday! T'was a pretty cosy place I would say... Sweet and simple. Anyway, had a pretty good time though it was short. Kinda had an update from everyone. Sure seems like most of us are in the phase of switching careers and all...

- Mel quit her job and intends on doing freelance for a short while...
- Elaine quit her job as an editor and has a position as a customs officer... (Wooo...)
- Grace is doing her practicum and therefore, it means that she is gonna be a full fledge teacher really soon....
- Myself... You all know the story...

But yeah... Hopefully eveything will go well for all of us.

Anyway, have been trying to register for a tag-board for my blog but it's infuriating! The couple of times that I tried to do that on the site, the site seems to be down! Argh... Guess that will have to wait. Well, definitely no urgency for that cuz I don't even know if the tag-board will be put to good use!

Heheh... Met Cat's ex bf at work today. Really surprised to see him! Apparently the bank that he took a housing loan from, appointed us to handle the legal aspects.. So what a small world I would say again.

Highlight of the week: ZEN... Hee Hee...

No comments: